Saturday 30 May 2015

Why It Began...

I'm a runner. I'm one of those weird ones that actually enjoys going on and on and on for kilometres and kilometres. It surprises me how much my body can withstand. It's magical.
Also, I'm an eater. I try to be healthy and eat right and enough but it just doesn't seem to work. I eat first and then realise how much I'm damaging my body later.
This isn't about being size zero. I want to reach this point where I'm content with my lifestyle. Recently it hit me that one area where I haven't been able to positively impact my life is my eating.
Running is a huge part of who I am. So is my insatiable appetite. I think this is the first time I've admitted that my eating habits need to improve.
Thats the first step right? Accepting that something needs to be fixed.
No better time to start than now.

No comments:

Post a Comment