Saturday 30 May 2015

And So It Begins...

For most of my life I have had a love/hate (mostly love) relationship with food. Apart from being source of  nutrition, food is also a source of pleasure.
Less frequently, food also makes me feel guilty. Oh, you know what I'm taking about. One of those late nights when nothing but a huge bag of chips and chocolate chip cookies could stop hunger from taking over. It happens. It happens to us all.
This brings me to why I'm here. I don't want to feel like I've treated my body like a trashcan. I want to explore what makes my body feel good and what doesn't, what's healthy for me and what isn't. I want to live like my body is my temple.
Yes I'm hungry, I'm hungry to realise the potential of my body and unleash all of its power. And, maybe document the process on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment